| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Roswell, Nm in May is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.4mm (1in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Roswell, Nm May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Roswell, Nm, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Roswell, Nm:
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 475.2 kms (295.3 miles) NNW
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 272.5 kms (169.3 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) NW
- Safford, Az, Usa - 510 kms (316.9 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) WSW
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 241.7 kms (150.2 miles) SW
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 539.1 kms (335 miles) SSW
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 540.6 kms (336 miles) NNE
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 414.3 kms (257.4 miles) N
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 434.4 kms (269.9 miles) NNE
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 372.3 kms (231.3 miles) NNE
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 337 kms (209.4 miles) NE
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 456.5 kms (283.7 miles) ENE
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 255 kms (158.4 miles) E
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 463.5 kms (288 miles) E
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) SE
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) ESE
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 435.6 kms (270.7 miles) ESE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 334.5 kms (207.9 miles) SSE